On this blog I write on software development, tools, languages, frameworks, and other technologies. See RPS Technologies for other resources and info on consulting services.

1 Response to About

  1. Lucas Frisbie says:

    Hey Ron,

    Good afternoon, how are you? My name is Lucas and I work for a company called Smart-Solutions here in Madison, WI.

    I wanted to reach out to introduce myself and see if there’s any chance you might be entertaining new development work in Chicago? I have a client there who is looking for what they’re titling as a ‘Full Stack Engineer’. It’s a unique position as it’s focused on high level architecture and problem solving as well as some hands on development as well.

    This person reports to the CTO and 80% of their time will be spent on architecture-level and senior engineering problems as I mentioned, and the other 20% will manage issues and projects encountered by Data Scientists and coordinate how to attack roadblocks in the current development plan. Occasionally, the Full Stack Engineer will be called upon to produce or contribute to projections as to project cost, project completion, and other metrics needed for key presentations, stakeholder relations, and so forth. Looking for someone with experience around C/C++, Java, and/or Python and should possess deep experience working with stream processing. Fluency in the design, construction, and efficient use of databases to attack large data science problems is preferable and experience using APIs with cloud service platforms like AWS and/or gcloud is necessary.

    I know I through a lot at you but if you’d be interested in chatting about the role please let me know and we can coordinate a few minutes to chat.

    Thanks for your time and hope to hear from you soon!



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *